Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- NATURAL RICHES ORGANIC PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL: Is USDA certified, Pure, Natural and Therapeutic Grade; Non-toxic, No additives, Unfiltered and Undiluted with No fillers; Package in the USA. STEAM DISTILLED FOR PURITY.
- PEPPERMINT OIL CAN BE USED FOR: Therapeutic health remedies for muscle pain, help create focus
- STRESS RELIEF & ENERGIZING: Organic Peppermint oil has an energizing and cooling minty smell that promotes calmness and mental clarity; It increases energy level naturally, a safer and healthier way to uplift your spirit, helps with reducing stress, anxiety, and headache; Dilute with any carrier oil and apply to temples and to back of the neck for Headache Relief
- Mix with a carrier oil for DIY recipes for use in facial care, soaps, massage oils, and more due to its fresh Aromatic smell and properties
- Natural Peppermint Oilcan help to Naturally improve energy levels
- Add Drops to your favorite diffuser for Relaxation after a long day
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to your favorite diffuser
- Massage:Dilute with a carrier oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow before you sleep
- Peppermint Oil, also known as brandy mint and balm mint, is extracted from the flowers, buds, and leaves of Mentha Arvensis. It has a fresh, sharp, menthol smell, the result of Menthol and Menthone, compounds that give this oil its minty, pungent scent. It is considered a potent oil with the powerful Menthol offering multiple health and household benefits. Peppermint oil contains numerous minerals and nutrients. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, and Vitamin C. Intense and more highly concentrated than other essential oils, Peppermint Oil is popular due to its wide range of practical and therapeutic benefits.
For external use only. Non-toxic, but may cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin. Not to be used undiluted on the skin. Mix it with a carrier oil before applying it to the skin. Keep away from eyes and sensitive skin parts. Do not use with children under 6 years of age, pregnant or lactating women. Not to be taken internally. For external use only. Rub a small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
GUARANTEE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION:
We honestly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product or service, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make it right. We have a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance. We will help you fix any problem you may have with our product.