ORGANIC LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to your favorite diffuser
Massage: Dilute essential oil from this 4 oz bottle with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
Sleep-aid: Add a few drops of Pure Lavender Oil onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
Spray: Add essential oil to a bottle of water to freshen up any clothing, linen, etc.
This USDA Organic Lavender Oil is mostly used in aromatherapy, cosmetics, and perfumery. Because of its versatile properties, pure lavender is one of the most widely used aromatic plants known to mankind. Our Lavender oil is a blend of two pure, steam distilled lavender oils; Lavandula Augustifolia from Bulgaria and Lavandula Hybrida from France both USDA Organic. Our product is natural and of the highest available grade, and quality. With a distinct top note and strong aroma, its rich floral scent is somewhat fruitier, mellower, and has a lower camphor amount. For topical use as a scent, dilute with a carrier oil before use. Lavender oil is known for its fresh, soothing scent when used in aromatherapy.
Lavender essential oil (1 oz) - Blend of two (2) Pure USDA Organic Lavender oils; Lavandula Augustifolia from Bulgaria and Lavandula Hybrida from France.
Various uses of Lavender Essential oil
- Lavender oil is used in diffusers.
- Lavender is mixed with a carrier oil as a massage oil or as a body lotion.
- Make Spray for pillows and linens with Lavender mixed in water.
- Mix in with face oils as body lotions.
- Mix with face and bath body soap and shampoos.
- The Lavender aroma eases nervous tension, helps you relax, reduces stress, and helps you fall asleep.
- Calms painful sunburns and is good for overall skin health.
- Helps with natural hair growth and fixes itchy dandruff scalp.
- Helps with headaches and nausea and eases menstrual discomfort
- Create an environment of calmness and peace.
For external use only. Rub a small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
GUARANTEE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION:
We honestly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product or service, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make it right. We have a 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance. We will help you fix any problem you may have with our product.