Natural Riches Organic Tea Tree Oil 30ml Pure Melaleuca Alternifolia –Therapeutic Grade Teatree Essential Oil Acne Hair Dandruff Skin Tags Scalp and Toenail Anti Fungus Antibacterial Airborne Viruses…
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC - Certified Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil: Helps irritated skin by treating redness and restoring smoothness. Add it to carrier oils to help soothe and eliminate blemishes, skin imperfections and spots from overexposure to the sun. It also combats acne, hair dandruff and has antifungal properties
- TEA TREE Essential Oil is recognized for skin care helps with teenage blemishes acne, ease redness, restore fresh skin help cleanse and refresh the house, also takes care of dandruff mix it with your shampoo body wash and soaps.
- Natural Riches Tea Tree Essential Oil is Pure, unadulterated, therapeutic grade, and quality tested. It is vegan and cruelty free. Use with a carrier oil for massages, its clean, refreshing scent helps ease the effects of a long day. Tea Tree oil healing properties are known to boost a variety of hair, skin and nail conditions.
- All ingredients are 100 % Pure & Natural, Parabens and cruelty free Apply topically as a healing solution or add it to your diffuser or create your own DIY beauty cream—the versatility of these oils go long way! All these oils are Standardized to Therapeutic Grade - Steam distilled to preserve its therapeutic benefits,
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of pets. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Natural Riches USDA organic Pure Tea tree essential oil from Australia:
Melaleuca plant that grows in Australia its leaves are steam distilled to extract Tea Tree Essential Oil. Used by indigenous Aborigines of Australia for thousands of years. Recently Tea tree oil became widely known as one of the most powerful all Natural health giving oils.
Tea tree oil’s antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties has the potential to work as a natural remedy for acne and other inflammatory skin conditions.
Used with a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut, Tea Tree Essential Oil is an excellent addition to aromatic massage oil, which is ideal for use after a stressful day.
A few drops in your shampoo helps deep-cleanse your scalp or mix with liquid soap for super-clean feel. Takes care of your foot fungus.In Diffusers Tea tree oil has a fresh woody and earth aroma great for supporting overall health when diffused.
Various uses of Tea tree Essential oil
- Acne remedy
- Athlete foot remedy
- Eliminates Body Odor after workout
- Help eliminate Nail fungus
- Removes dandruff
- Eliminates Dry skin
- Hair care
- Eliminates Head lice
- Diffuse in diffusers for health environment
- Insect bites remedy
- Eliminates Fleas
- Support Healthy joints and Muscles
- Antibacterial, Antifungal, Anti inflammatory