Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement, Lemon Flavor, Fatty Acids 180 Softgel
$ 24.50 $ 47.50
Omega 3 Fish Oil/ Fatty acids Benefits:
- NATURAL RICHES OMEGA3 FISH OIL SERVING SIZE 2 SOFTGELS: 2,000 mg Fish Oil 600 mg DHA, and 800 mg EPA fatty acids per serving. Get 3-4 times more Omega-3s compared to other brands. Omega 3 pills support healthy heart, brain, joints, eyes and vision and bodies cognitive functions. Omega 3 has anti inflammatory qualities. Medical research has shown that Omega 3 supports cardiovascular health by maintaining healthy cholesterol levels*.
- NATURAL RICHES LEMON FLAVOR: Omega 3 fish oil capsules are the perfect nutritional complement to a healthy lifestyle. BETTER ABSORPTION & NO FISH AFTERTASTE: Our lemon flavor softgels have increased absorption of essential fatty acids and avoid fishy aftertaste. Enjoy Health Benefits Without Fish Burps!
- 100% NATURAL: We harvest all our fish in the deep oceanic waters off the coast of Chile and Peru. The fish chosen are from the bottom of the food chain having the lowest Mercury levels. FURTHER PURIFIED THROUGH MOLECULAR DISTILLATION: It gets tested for purity and label accuracy. Our fish oil is purified with molecular distillation -which removes any heavy metals, PCB's and other toxins.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED: - For Product Purity, Projected Efficacy, Ingredient Safety, Nutritional Value, and Label Accuracy. Quality you can trust.
- Refund Policy:100 % MONEY BACK Guarantee: We back our products up with a LIFETIME hassle-free money back guarantee. Just contact us and we'll refund your order.
OMEGA 3 Details
- Omega-3 fatty acids: The human body cannot produce them from scratch but must get them from external sources similar to Natural Riches Omega-3 fish oils.
- What makes omega-3 fat special? It is an integral part of cell membranes throughout the body and affect the function of the cell receptors in these membranes. They provide the starting point for making hormones that regulate blood clotting, contraction and relaxation of artery walls, and inflammation. They also bind to receptors in cells that regulate genetic function. Likely due to these effects, Omega-3 fats have been shown to help prevent heart disease and stroke, may help control lupus, eczema, and rheumatoid arthritis, and may play protective roles in cancer and other conditions.
- Omega-3 fats are a key family of poly-unsaturated fats.
- The strongest evidence for a beneficial effect of Omega-3 fats has to do with heart disease. These fats appear to help the heart beat at a steady clip and not veer into a dangerous or potentially fatal erratic rhythm. Such arrhythmias cause most of the 500,000 plus cardiac deaths, that occur each year in the United States. Omega-3 fats also lower blood pressure and heart rate, improve blood vessel function, and, at higher doses, lower triglycerides and may ease inflammation, which plays a role in the development of atherosclerosis.
- Several large trials have evaluated the effect fish oils on heart disease. Heart attack survivors who took a 1-gram capsule of omega-3 fats every day for three years were less likely to have a repeat heart attack, stroke, or die of sudden death. Notably, the risk of sudden cardiac death was reduced by about 50 percent.
- Researches and follow-up studies show that men whose diets are rich in EPA and DHA (mainly from fish) are less likely to develop advanced prostate cancer than those with low intake of EPA and DHA.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA):
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA):
- These two are referred to as marine-derived Omega-3 fatty acids because they are abundant in certain species of fish.
Omega 3 and Coronary Heart Disease
- One study followed 1,822 men for 30 years and found that mortality from CHD(Cardiac Heart Disease) was lower in men who consumed Omega 3 regularly.
- A stroke is a result of impaired blood flow to a region of the brain, which may be due to obstruction of a blood vessel by a blood clot (thrombotic or ischemic stroke) or the rupture of a blood vessel (hemorrhagic stroke).
- Even though the effects of increased omega-3 fatty acid intake and the incidence of stroke have not been studied as thoroughly as the relationship with CHD, what is available suggests that increased Omega 3 fish oil intake may decrease the risk of stroke.
- Marine-derived fatty acids have been found to inhibit proliferation and promote apoptosis in breast, prostate, and colon cancer cell lines cultured outside the body.
- Studies in animal models of cancer also indicate that increased intake of EPA and DHA decreases the occurrence and progression of mammary, prostate, and intestinal tumors.
- Cardiovascular diseases are the leading causes of death in individuals with diabetes.
- Hypertriglyceridemia (fasting serum TG of 200 mg/dl or higher) is a common lipid abnormality in individuals with Type 2 diabetes.
- A number of randomized controlled trials have found that fish oil supplementation significantly lowers serum triglyceride levels in diabetic individuals.
- Those with higher intakes of Omega 3 fish oil were associated with significantly decreased risks of CHD over the 16 years that the study lasted for, suggesting that increasing EPA and DHA levels may be beneficial to diabetic individuals, especially those with elevated serum triglycerides.
Inflammatory Diseases and Rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis is the most common systemic inflammatory rheumatic (joint) disease.
- Studies have been conducted to determine the effects of omega-3 fatty acids on rheumatoid arthritis.
- Clinical benefits were observed by consuming EPA + DHA daily.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease Ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease:
- In 3 randomized controlled trials of EPA + DHA supplementation in Ulcerative colitis patients, significant improvements were reported in at least one outcome measure, including decreased corticosteroid use, decreased production of inflammatory mediators, and improvements in disease activity scores, histology scores, and weight gain.
Immunoglobulin A nephropathy:
- A kidney disorder that results from the deposition of the immune system protein IgA in the glomeruli (filtering region) of the kidney.
- The cause is unclear, but progressive renal failure may eventually develop in 15-40% of patients.
- Since glomerular IgA deposition results in increased production of inflammatory mediators, it is thought that omega-3 fatty acid supplementation could potentially modulate the inflammatory response and preserve renal function.
Major Depression And Bipolar Disorder:
- Several small studies have found omega-3 fatty acid levels to be lower in the plasma and fat of individuals suffering from depression compared to controls.
- In one study conducted, for 30 individuals, with bipolar disorder, consuming large amounts of EPA and DHA had a significantly longer period of remission than those on an olive oil placebo over a 4 month period.
- Patients who took the EPA + DHA supplement also experienced less depression than those who took the placebo.
Disease Prevention: Impaired Visual and Neural Development
- DHA is Found in high concentrations in the cell membranes of the retina
- Animal studies indicate that DHA is required for the normal development and function of the retina.
- Because the last trimester of pregnancy is a critical period for the accumulation of DHA in the brain and retina, preterm infants are particularly vulnerable to adverse effects of insufficient DHA on visual and neural development.
- Preterm infants fed formulas with DHA added had significantly improved measures of visual function compared to preterm infants fed DHA-free formulas in 5 out of 5 randomized controlled trials.