Organic Lavender Essential Oil 30 ml (1 oz), USDA Certified Organic 100% Pure & Natural, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Lavender Essential Oil for Aromatherapy
USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC PURE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: rich, distinctive, light, floral scent helps sooth mind and body
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC PURE LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: Fresh fragrance that blends well with almost any other fragrance and essential oil. The aroma evolves as it diffuses. Creating a stress-free relaxing calm environment, Lavender oil is known to help soothe the mind and body when used in aromatherapy
- LAVENDER AROMA OUTSTANDING SCENT: Best sampled on a test strip or tissue. Allow the aroma to breathe, evolve and diffuse. It has a rich distinctive, light and fresh floral scent. Well known to be helpful in soothing mind and body when used in aromatherapy. - With its calming aroma, use lavender essential oil in diffusers, in beauty blends, in massage oils, (it mixes well with any carrier oils), spray lavender oil on pillows and bedding, or use it in lotions.
- PLACE FEW DROPS on pillow, comforter or bed sheets. Massage on the bottom of feet to release tension. Use as massage oil to release stress and help relax body and mind. Massage reflex points of feet, back, neck or temples for a soothing and relaxing effect. Mix with a carrier oil before application.
- NON-SYNTHETIC, GMO-FREE, Best for Aromatherapy & Scents. Purity Tested, Quality Guaranteed, GCMS tested to ensure quality. The best smelling, most therapeutic and effective product. Offered in amber color european dropper bottle for easy handling. . Blend of two (2) pure, steam distilled lavender oils; Lavandula Angustifolia from Bulgaria and Lavandula Hybrida from France, Therapeutic grade. Packaged in USA.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use, discontinue if irritation occurs. Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations; Avoid contact with eyes, Keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
Natural Riches Lavender Organic Essential Oil:
Lavender Essential Oil is the most famous fragrances used in Aromatherapy, Cosmetics and Perfumery. Because of its multiple therapeutic properties, it is also very popular for pain relief, anti-inflammation, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and for its use in skin care.
French and Bulgarian Lavender are the two most popular Lavender Species of Lavender.
Lavender uses include but not limited to:
- Lavender oil is used in diffusers.
- Lavender is mixed with carrier oil as a massage oil or as body lotion.
- Make Spray for pillows and linens with Lavender mixed in water.
- Mix in with face oils as body lotions.
- Mix with face and bath body soap and shampoos.
- The Lavender aroma eases nervous tension, helps you relax, reduces stress and help you with sleep.
- Calms painful sunburns and is good for overall skin health.
- Helps with natural hair growth and fixes itchy dandruff scalp.
- Helps with headaches and nausea and eases menstrual discomfort.
Natural Riches USDA ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL is:
100% Pure and Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade, Non-GMO Certified USDA Organic
With its relaxing, soft, floral scent, our certified organic lavender creates a calm peaceful environment.
This product is steam-distilled, Non-GMO, hexane free with no additives, or solvents.
Safely diffuse it at home or blend it in your favorite body-wash, shampoo or mix with water as a spray for bed linen or washed laundry.
Mix with carrier oil to create your custom lavender body oil.
Customizing your Beauty regimen should not be complicated. Our 100% pure Organic Lavender Essential Oil makes it simple to give your routine a quick start.