Best castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows | Natural Riches
Women will agree that having long and beautiful eyelashes are an integral part of their beauty. Those who do and don’t have long eyelashes use fake lashes to make their eyes look beautiful. What if I tell you that I know a legitimate way to make your eyelashes and eyebrows longer? Would you trust it? If you don’t read through, we will talk about using Castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows.
Castor oil is rich in elements that make the skin better and also grow hair faster. So, this feature led many to apply castor oil on their eyebrows and eyelashes. It turns out the results were fascinating. It worked like a charm!
But there are certain factors which we have to take account of before just applying random castor oil on eyelashes and eyebrows. In this article, we will talk about knowing how to use castor oil for eyelashes. We will also tell you which castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows is the best on the internet.
How does castor oil work on eyelashes and eyebrows?
Castor oil is known for having Ricinoleic acid, which is very useful for hair growth. A sufficient amount of castor oil increases the blood flow of the skin. Better blood flow ensures better health of the hair.
Healthy hair means having better growth. Some people oppose that castor oil’s effect is entirely psychological. But there are studies and researches to back up its attributes. Castor oil works to improve health and reduces the damage to your hair.
So, when you apply castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows, be sure to see some significant changes around because castor oil is no fandango. It’s the real deal, and ask from the people who have applied for it if you’re unsure.
Some of them who were allergic might oppose it. But most of them will blindly agree without any argument that castor oil has its benefits.
Significance of organic castor oil for eyelashes
According to various research and studies, it’s clear that castor oil has many benefits if used correctly. Castor oil contains a variety of rich elements that work directly for the regeneration of hair. Everyone knows that castor oil can stop hair loss in no time.
Regular use of castor oil can help you to regain your hair back. With that same components, castor oil can help your eyelashes and eyebrows to grow better than ever. Castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows was considered a myth. But it’s not.
You can use it to better your eyelashes and eyebrows. We will talk about how to use castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. But first, let’s go through the benefits it serves.
Another fact is that there is no scientific research regarding what element in castor oil works to improve eyelashes and eyebrows. If the results are compared with the results found after the hair loss, it is very similar. So, according to user level researches, we have figured out the benefits it serves.
Castor Oil (Key Features)
Why choose Castor Oil (effects and solution)
Increases shine of eyelashes and eyebrows
According to several patient experiences, many dermatologists have agreed upon this that castor oil contains Ricinoleic acid that helps eyelashes and eyebrows to gain back the shine it loses over time.
Prevents eyelashes and eyebrows from shedding
Eyelashes and eyebrows can shed at any time. If the roots have become weak and hollow, it will cause the eyelashes and eyebrows to fall and thus, you will end up having very uneven eyebrows and lashes. Ricinoleic acid helps to fight that and reduces unprecedented shedding
Castor oil contains properties that help to reduce the done damage of hair. If you have looked closely and determine whether it’s working or not, you will see that it has reduced a lot of damage. That’s only possible if you applied the oil directly to eyebrows and lashes.
Increases blood flow and improves hair health
Omega-6 fatty acid has this feature that it can evidently increase the blood flow. When this blood flow beneath the hair increases and you see any significance, you will see that it has substantially improved eyelashes and eyebrow’s health after applying for several times.
Some other extra benefits of castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows
Apart from these direct benefits for eyelashes and eyebrow growth and health, there are some other advantages of using castor oil. But not every random castor oil can deliver you these benefits. It has to be organic castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows to work as expected.
- Ricinoleic acid has high anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. When applied, it ensures that the eyelashes and eyebrows are free from infections and other skin related problems.
- Castor oil contains Omega-9 fatty acids, known for better nourishment of hair, skin, and follicles around eyebrows. The thick nature of castor oil enables it to dig deep into the skin's pores and clean out thoroughly.
- It carries vitamin E that works to add glossiness and shine to hair. So, when applied, eyelashes and eyebrows don’t just become healthy. They start looking attractive too.
If you consider every small thing you need for your eyelashes and eyebrows to improve, castor oil carries them. So, it’s evident that using castor oil will bring about substantial positive changes to them.
Is it safe to use castor oil near the eyes?
Many doctors have this opposing idea that if you apply castor oil too near to eyes, it might cause harm. But to be honest, the only thing you have to care about is that it doesn’t reach your eyes. That’s all.
Yes, castor oil is no friend of your eyes. But if you are cautious enough while applying, it is safe.
Another thing is that no scientists have performed any research regarding how castor oil works for eyelashes and eyebrows specifically. While people applied it, they relied on the studies done on bald people and people with hair loss issues.
Turns out the only side effect, in that case, was allergies, which was very rare. Similarly, people who do not have allergies should feel free to use castor oil on their eyelashes and eyebrows.
If they have some sort of sensitivity of eyes, our advice is that they sit with their doctor and discuss whether they can do it or not.
Because if they aren’t cautious enough, castor oil might create a problem for the eyes. The article will show you many safe ways to apply castor oil to your eyelashes and eyebrows.
How to use castor oil?
There are many ways how you can apply castor oil. You can use it bare or mix it with other kinds of oils to increase the effect. Nevertheless, the silver lining is that you'll get good results no matter which method you choose. But before applying, you have to ensure something first. Let’s go through them.
Perquisites before applying castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows
You can’t just start applying any substance to your face before maintaining some necessary perquisites.
- Do a patch test to check for allergies. Allergies mean that your skin will react at the touch of castor oil. So, take a small amount and rub it on your skin. Wait for a few days to check if your skin reacts. If it doesn’t, you’re good to go.
- Deep clean your whole face before applying. Especially eyebrows and eyelashes.
- If you applied makeup lately, use makeup remover to remove any left small particles of makeup left on your eyebrows, eyelids, and eyelashes. Then use a face wash to wash your face.
- You can use a cotton swab to clean dirt off of your eyelashes. It’s simple and easy. Or you can use cotton.
It’s mandatory to check all the above before beginning to apply castor oil. So, do everything before every time you apply castor oil to your eyelashes and eyebrows.
Now let’s guide you through two general methods of applying castor oil to your eyebrows and eyelashes. After that, we will talk about some DIY serums which work even better. Our suggestion regarding your preference is that if you have time, go for the serums. They are much more effective ways.
But if you are in a hurry, you can follow in simple ways. They will work, but the results will be slower.
How to use castor oil for eyebrows?
This need occurs when people have overplucked or tried plucking at home and failed. Sometimes wrong plucking of eyebrows can result in no growth whatsoever. And it’s evident after a disastrous eyebrow pluck, and it will take time for your brows to normalize.
So, if you want to speed up the process, apply castor oil following the steps below-
- First, ensure that you have completed the perquisites before starting to apply.
- You can use a Q-tip, cotton bud, small paintbrush, mascara brush, or any other soft brush to apply the oil to your eyebrows.
- Apply the oil to every strand of your brows and the skin underneath
- Keep the oil overnight and wash first thing in the morning. You should use shampoo to clean. You can clean it with face wash or face soap. Be sure to remove all of the oil. The skin and the brows will feel moisturized.
To attain what you want, you have to apply castor oil every night until that happens. If you had jinxed this before and waited throughout the time, you will see substantial growth on your end.
How to use castor oil for eyelashes
Eyelashes are fragile, and this process will be a bit tricky. There’s a lot of safety issues. But if you are cautious enough, you can do this correctly.
People have used castor oil on their eyelashes before. They have seen noticeable changes on their end. Eyelashes have grown to be longer and healthier. Follow the steps below to have better eyelashes.
- Ensure all the perquisites are taken care of.
- Use a small brush. A mascara brush will be fine in this case.
- Apply castor oil on your lashes firmly, starting from root to the tips. To be safe, you can apply a small amount to the eyelids. But do not use too much.
- Leave the oil overnight and clean your eyes very gently in the morning.
- Follow this process until you see any changes to your eyelashes.
If you want more prominent and more beautiful eyelashes, you should follow this method all through your life. Eyelashes shed automatically, and new ones grow. If you nurture them frequently, they will grow to be long and beautiful.
Castor oil DIY Serums for eyelashes and eyebrows
Now you know about the standard techniques of how to use castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. If you have gone through enough research about how castor oil works for hair, you should know that all the oils' effect goes through a staggering increase when you mix it with other carrier oils.
If you compare the regular standard procedures with the serums, the serums will always be standout a mile ahead in the game. So, we suggest applying the DIY serums to grow better and better your eyelashes and eyebrows.
Castor oil + Glycerin and egg whites
This is a home-made serum for you to use on your eyebrows. Egg whites are rich in many components that help to grow hair better. So, this was tried and resulted in success. Let’s find out what you need first-
- 50 ml castor oil
- Two drops of glycerin
- Two drops of egg whites
Maintain this exact ratio because this is a serum and will last for a couple of weeks. Now let’s get down to business and see how you can apply this.
- First, clean your eyes properly. Make sure there isn’t any dirt on your eyelashes or eyebrows.
- Use a mascara brush and gently apply on your eyebrows. Cover every strand and the skin underneath.
- Now apply the serum on your eyelashes, covering from tip to the roots. Apply on both sides if possible.
- Leave it for a few hours or overnight.
- Wash gently in the morning. Don’t rub your eyes too hard. Otherwise, some oil might enter your eyes, or you might damage the eyelashes yourself.
Castor oil + Olive oil
Olive oil and castor oil both are highly rich in vitamins and other components. Olive oil has Vitamin A and E. If you contact a doctor and ask for professional help, he will suggest applying and taking these two vitamins for hair regrowth. So, this means if you use a mixture of olive oil and castor oil, you’ll get good results in no time.
Let’s see how can you make this mixture-
- 2 Tsp castor oil
- 2 Tsp extra virgin olive oil
You have to use this mixture regularly for better eyelashes. For eyebrows, you can use it till they are fixed. Let’s see how you can-
- Mix both oils in a bottle and shake it okay to let the oils mix properly.
- Now, take a clean eyeliner brush or a mascara brush and gently apply on your eyelashes from tip to root on both sides.
- For eyebrows, make sure you cover all the hair and reach the skin. You can use a bigger brush if you want to.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash in the morning with wet wipes
Castor oil + Almond oil + Lavender oil/Rosemary oil
This is a magical serum. The richness of almond oil and freshness of rosemary oil or lavender oil, along with the essential components of castor oil, make it a magic serum that works best on eyelashes and eyebrows. To make it, you need-
- 2 Tsp Castor oil
- 2 Tsp almond oil
- A few drops of lavender oil or rosemary oil
This mixture has to blend very well. So, shake the bottle before trying to use it and let it sit for a while. The essential oils are supposed to kill the disturbing smell of castor oil.
- Clean your eyelashes and eyebrows. You can use a wet wipe and clean gently.
- You can take a medium-size paintbrush for eyebrows and apply all over the hair and the skin below.
- For eyelashes, use nothing but a mascara brush or clean eyeliner brush. Cover both sides, from tip to root.
- Let is sit overnight and clean it the next morning using wet wipes.
Castor oil + Vaseline + Coconut oil serum
Other serums will be liquid, and this one will be gel-like because it contains the moisturizing goodness of petroleum jelly, along with the nutrients of coconut oil. To make this serum, you have to maintain a ratio. And the balance is-
- Two Tsp of petroleum jelly
- 1 Tsp of Castor oil
- 1 Tsp of coconut oil
Mix them with a brush to create a paste-like substance. It won’t be as thick as the Vaseline but won’t be liquid-like other serums.
- Clean your eyes and eyebrows with wet wipes or makeup remover
- Take a medium brush and apply it to your eyebrows. Make sure the paste reaches the skin.
- Now take a mascara brush and gently apply the paste on both sides of your eyelashes. Be very cautious.
- Keep it overnight and clean in the morning with wet wipes or makeup wipes. Do not rub too hard.
So, these are the DIY serums that can ensure better results than directly applying castor oil on eyebrows and eyelashes. But for how long do you need to use?
How long will it take to see results?
Now you know how to use castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. We have given you almost every fruitful method there is to take care of them. But for long do you have to take care of it?
For eyelashes and eyebrows to reach the optimum growth level, you need to use and apply for at least 3 to 6 months every night without interruption. And to keep them the way you want, we suggest you to keep using them.
In this way, your eyelashes and eyebrows' quality will always remain the same after reaching a certain growth level. But can you use any random castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows?
Which castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows?
You can not expect accurate results unless you use the best organic castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. So, where can you get the best castor oil to get your job done?
There are a lot of pros to go through. But we will let you know about the cons as well so that you can decide for yourself. Meanwhile, let us tell you more about the product.
It’s made using 100% Organic Castor seeds produced in organic castor seed farms approved by USDA. Those farms are quality controlled and deliver the best organic castor seeds you can find.
Now, let’s check the pros and cons-
- Ensures rapid regeneration of hair
- Fights back eyelashes and eyebrows shedding in three to six months
- Doctors recommend it’s used.
- Increases the length
- Moisturizes the eyelashes
- Should consult a doctor before applying near eyes
- Reacts to allergies
- Not approved by the FDA because it’s not a drug
FAQ: castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows
Question 1. How many times should I put castor oil on my eyebrows?
Answer: It will take 3 to 6 months to see good results. But regular usage ensures better eyebrows.
Question 2. Is castor oil safe for eyes?
Answer: Before applying to eyelashes, it is advised to stay as cautious as possible. If castor oil enters the eye in any way, flush your eyes with cold water right away. Though castor oil is designated as safe, still it might induce allergies for some.
Question 3. Can I put castor oil in my mascara?
Answer: Yes, you can. Put 2-3 drops of castor oil in your mascara. Every time you apply, it will work for the betterment of your eyelashes.
So, here you go. We have discussed everything there is to know about castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows and how to use castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows. Also, we have given you the source of which castor oil for eyelashes and eyebrows.
If you go through thoroughly, you don’t need anyone else’s opinion. Castor oil will indeed ensure better eyelashes and better eyebrows for you.
Thanks for staying with us till the end of this article. If you have any questions to ask about the product or have used castor oil to regain the hair, please let us know by leaving a comment.
We will surely come back to you with the best possible answers. If you want to know more about us, please visit our website